DRK 0.00% 1.2¢ drake resources limited

Hmm.Dude - the market cap of DRK is $18M. $3.6b dived by $18M is...

1. 38 Posts.
    Hmm.

Dude - the market cap of DRK is $18M. $3.6b dived by $18M is 200. So by your account, that's a 200 bagger. Awesome. I might as well slap my boss in the face and go home.

Fact is, an average ASX company has an average value of $100/oz. This changes all the time, but $100/oz is about right. YOU DO NOT VALUE IT BY THE SPOT PRICE.

Anyway, as I said, this will not become a 20Moz company. It would be taken out well before then. I think that both South Tasiast and Conchita look exciting. I could care less about Scandinavia - worth nothing. But Conchita is virgin country that we don't know the nature of yet. South Tasiast shows a much less strong geophysical signature than Kinross's Tasiast. But it is in the juncture of both the Tasiast trend and Gryphon's so who knows? It could definitely be something. Just be careful, okay? This is a roughy and needs to be treated as such until it begins to de-risk itself.

"Bet" what you're willing to lose with a stock like this. You can get rich but you can lose it all as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.