TSK 0.00% 88.0¢ task group holdings limited

Clarevale,TSK is growing quickly. Revenue increases every year....

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Clarevale,

TSK is growing quickly. Revenue increases every year. They have signed massive deals that we haven't seen flow through yet either. They have literally delivered both new contracts and increased revenue. What is your definition of success? Is it really just because one deal has taken 2 years to implement that you are throwing all the other successes of the company out the window? It is clear that this implementation timeframe has been driven by RFG's priorities and having cash to allocate to it etc. If it takes a bit longer, but results in a solid long-term relationship with RFG that seems like a win to me.

The alternative I guess is that TSK doesn't give shareholders a view of what deals are in the works, and just tell us after they see the cash. But it's certainly not my preference. This is not intended as a personal attack, but your posts seem unreservedly negative on TSK. Can I ask what is the cause? Did you buy in at much higher? Or why the pessimism given you are a shareholder?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.