TSK 0.00% 88.0¢ task group holdings limited

Lets see whether I've got this right, do come back on it: - you...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Lets see whether I've got this right, do come back on it:

- you don't actually know very much about TSK or their subsidiary Plexure, what they have, what they do, where, how's it going, nothing much.

- you don't understand technology, implementation, or connecting the dots, so it's all a bit confusing and overwhelming when people who do know, school you on the reality, but kudos to you, you slag them and call them names. Nice.

- you bought TSK solely because your pet stock RFG chose TSK for their sub's and are rolling it out to their other subs, but RFG itself isn't doing so well and you're probably under water on that as well. You can't understand why that is.

- you're fixating on one TSK rollout to Crust Pizza which in fact, no one really knows the full scope of it, except TSK & RFG, and because you perceive it to be just POS and going slowly, you think TSK itself is doomed, along with your investment.

How am I going?

- those Tsk shares you bought on a whim, still aren't in the green, you bought into the long down trend and are waiting not so patiently for them to recover. You're worried it might be a long wait. Shit happens, timing an investment is for the experts.

- meanwhile, instead of being encouraged by the recovery so far which is 100's% off the SP lows, you're still are underwater and gloomy on the prospects of Tsk.

Traders have already made a killing on the TSK takeover of Plexure, the SP is up massively from its lows, but understandable if you're holding at a much higher multiple, the small stuff matters for investors who aren't traders.

- you don't really know where the money for TSK actually comes from, or what's underpinning the growth in this company, or where new customers are likely to come from.

- you don't know a balance sheet from a P&L, or a cash flow statement, and all that financial health stuff of a company is gobbledegook. So you have no idea about Tsk as a going concern.

- you're uncomfortable that some shareholders, some with a relatively large or very large shareholding, probably a lot more than yours, are quite comfortable with how things are going, and putting you to the sword to explain why they shouldn't be.

- you don't like being called out for being naive and ignorant and resort to one-line retorts and ad hominem reply's. Fair enough, it take some gumption to admit you're being 'chicken little' and really don't know much.

Are we on track?

Basically your contribution here is extremely low value and your tone and response to people who know much more than you do, is infantile, immature and ... well mostly incorrect, but your ego has the better of you. Better in your world to be thought a fool and prove it, than STFU and move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.