TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

tasman resources activities, page-7

1. 31 Posts.
    Not yet.....Not yet my friend....
    Early next week the Bus (hythane) Engines are going back to China -apparently after having passed the final testing in Colorado USA, with flying colours- for the final test in China......
    Soon after, and upon final approval by the Chinese authorities (expected to be a formality, since the whole system it seems, works perfectly), Busses (thousands...) in 16 Chinese cities (to start with) will be using the clear hythane energy engines supplied by EDEN......
    Eden of-course- is a subsidiary of TAS...... (49%).
    Soon after, it's India's turn......In the second most populus nation on earth, again thousands of buses will be powered by Eden's new clean technology....
    All of the above are expected to take place BEFORE or soon After the option expiry date.....
    Add to Eden's technological inroads in the world's two most populus Nations -worth, literally, $$billions-, the last 3 holes (only one has been completed) in Marathon, plus the other exploration activities BEFORE February, and -I would say, humbly- hang on in there mate...Please do not "tear' your options.....Not YET......
    Many of positives are to begin taking place as fron next week.....And we may be pleasantly SURPRISED........

Cheers:)))))))))))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.851M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.118K 529.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6600249 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.