CDS comdek limited.

tasmanian coal

1. 644 Posts.
    quite a lot of people spouting a lot of rubbish this afternoon regarding comdek's proposed acquisition of tiger coal - this project looks to represent a substantial addition to comdeks portfolio - the tenements were historically evaluated by Rio Tinto, this is not a small fry project - If they can confirm a resource of 300 million tonnes plus, that represents a minelife of several decades. The project is situated with infrastructure, power, rail and several under utilised port options. One comment I read was that a coal project outside of the more established NSW / Queensland region is worthless. I put it to you that having the world's best resource in NSW doesn't mean shit if you don't have any hope of getting it out of a port.Nucleur power is still at least 20 years away from taking over - there is not an alternative to coal in the short to medium term.

Also, look at the comparison with CZA (Coal of Africa) and the numbers continue to stack up - Comdek could easily be a $2-$3 stock in next year or so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.