MYS 0.77% $3.88 mystate limited

Based on the instrument being undervalued. The price has...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Based on the instrument being undervalued. The price has movements a lot due to its lack of liquidity. And the stock quite often stays depresssed after ex dividends because it's tightly held. The forecasts are for increase in EPS and DPS in the coming years and sits on a P/E on 13.9 (slightly irrelevant) at a 6% yield in a low interest rate environment it is attractive as a stable, growing income earner.

I appreciate your concern regarding the growing loan book and the risk associated with it but honestly if theres a housing collapse it is going to trigger a recession anyway so it doesn't matter where you will be invested. Hopefully that doesn't wipe MYS out but there is always a risk in investing and that is a risk that i'm willing to expose myself to.

The financial reports over the next 12 to 24 months will be interesting in regards to the companys direction. And hopefully new management can steer the company forwards in uncertain economic times.

I have been in and out of mys for years getting the divy and making a buck or to its been a good little bread winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.