PCE pinnacle vrb limited

tasmanian small raps sale!!, page-12

1. 652 Posts.
    re: next ssi ? The next SSI ??

Yes mkt Cap is right... liquidity is right and visibility is right....it has a good product in a good arena ( IMO )..

It was that good that.. In the past there has been more effort put into gaining control of it.... VRB FDR ..Than put in on the business (IMO )..

SSI was and is an Investment Bank...something I commented on as a strength... How Do you value an Investment Bank ... bricks and mortar ? Or people and networks... What makes macquarie So highly priced ..

So PCE to be another SSI... needs to have the right people in charge and the abilty to create the necessary financial resources in a way the furthers all shareholders

Just like SSI did ...SSI has an 18 yr history ( from now )
    stable management.. and No sign of ever diluting shareholder ownership value ( imo )...

PCE has a history too... It is not as attractive..

But the price is right... and very few can earn enough commission to warrant following .. So it is another one that is invisible ( unlike Westpoint ... But much like SSI )

The shares No doubt will tend to become tightly held by those who want them... it is Not a traders stock.. hence
    if there is value is will beat a discount...

And the technical Position Strong

We don't need to buy and sell our houses to know they go up in value... Nor any sort of valuable inventory...

At the end of the day things are valued in relation to their peers...atm a small invisible ignored company listed on the ASX... But everything changes and This is in a very exciting space (imo )...

Cost of Capital is No doubt High...Perceived risks High
    Transaction risk ( If you want to trade ) Very High..

Some of the things that do characterise the 10 baggers

A whole universe of market participants who are absent

one end traders who want liquidity
    other end "investors" being put into TLS or westpoints

No commission to earn recommending PCE

Yet for those who are investors ( are there any ) That is not to the point....and If We see progress all that turns up anyway..

SSI has gone from a few posters on HC ( credit to angry as the first ) To three brokers initiating coverage..

In any case On balance I do see opportunity..

Now very much Do your own research..

I long ago owned some PCE... And it had promise then too..... So risk is always risk....

motorway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.