TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

taso - very few sellers, page-23

1. 1,006 Posts.
    re: questions Hi Mick

You suggest I have made my point that I don't like the stock and should stop sharing my view. Fair enough opinion.

Don't agree with your opinion,so I shall just plug on.

Note that in the past month you have posted 25 times on this single stock. Every single post positive.

I don't like the stock as you so rightly have picked up.
    How perceptive of you.

Looking at the accounts it is awful.

Looking at the current energy deal leaves me with a lot of questions not the least being where the original shares for the eden transaction came from and how much was paid for them ? Am I correct they came from two Solomons selling them for the new venture and would I also be correct in saying the two Solomons who have sold them are two of the Principals for the TAS company ... one being the chairman and the other being a director ?

Would it be correct to say that the two directors neither have any experience or formal qualifications in the energy field ? One is the Senior partner of a law firm and the other a barrister in the same firm ? How does this possibly qualify them for the green energy business ?

Last question would be ... looking at TAS accounts the company was nearly illiquid and it announced it would be buying the two Solomon brothers directors shares in the green company Brehon, was wondering if you could tell me with what ? If a company has no money how could it buy the shares ? If so how much ? And what share of the parent do the boys still retain ?

I will give this a rest when each and every question is answered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.969K 1.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5310000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3297100 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.