TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

re: mick KahunaI think you have a point with the drain on...

1. 620 Posts.
    re: mick Kahuna

I think you have a point with the drain on resources. I have raised my concerns with the company, not to have a sole purpose of funding the GS retirement fund.

However, they have got extremely expensive holes and modelling done, which sucks huge amounts of capital, and not many holes. Remember they are going down over 1500m each time. That is big bucks per hole, and thus, on the surface, it looks ilke they did not do much. You may have missed a reasonable RC program they did last year. Unfortunately, dusters, but the rock chips were good, so they had to have a go.

Of course they will need the money. I would be more angry if they wanted it in one foul swoop. No one thinks they are going to do what they have planned in a small time frame. Patience my boy, patience. They will raise the funds when they need it, not too much before.

Yes, 400k plus. A BLOODY BIG investment for small cap.

The way I look at it is that they have a low market cap. Just on the China announcement, and subsequent funding, they are worth around the 10cps.

Add to that the drilling. Now, if they hit, it is not too much of a stretch to see a 100 times gain. If they miss, it may drop off a bit, but not much.

Those odds, got to like them. Personally, I believe they will hit the jackpot in one or more holes, as I have previously stated.

BTW, what gains a man by abusing the others. You have not really jumped on downramping, as I believe I have not rmaped either. Whilst that remains the case, no abuse will flow from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.220M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.171K 323.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6393155 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4689851 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.