TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

taso - very few sellers, page-31

1. 1,006 Posts.
    re: mick Good luck,

Have similar size investment in another small miner and have used as a baseline for examing TAS.

Not suggesting anything, PDM is mine. Only tiny fraction of my capital overall ... 2.7% . Long shot as well but impressive experienced board with funding till 2006. Interesting porfolio of drilling areas. Tiny market cap around 2 mill with about the same in the bank. Only been buying down here below 7.4 cents ... and willing to hold for ever since market cap is so low. Just a punt.

Yep agree on management retirement funds. Not too happy with the way lots of small companies run. Not much a shareholder can do. Over the years have at times been very large holder of some small companies but makes little difference unless you are prepared to get very large shareholding.

TAS management hasn't done anything particularily bad as yet. Other companies around the same size I have caught doing naughty things but even a complaint to ASX or ASIC is a waste of time .... hence my view that they can and do anything they like !

Hope TAS goes up a bit ... and you can sell. Just a bit like pie in the sky for me at present. Just had a look at the accounts of one of the other green comapnies I mentioned EEL/GPE ... yuk but then again the market has a valuation of 60 million on this one.

Amazing what values some can place on a company.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.220M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.171K 323.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6393155 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4689851 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.