TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Tassal Group Strategic Thoughts, page-283

1. 6,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    Where where the analysts did you notice them.

I suspect the fact that Tassal doesn't provide guidance makes it a bit hard for some analysts, too much work, and they don't want to put themselves out there if management wont, even if its their whole job. The good thing about analysts, is you just have to look around a bit and you can find one to conform to anyone bias.

I prefer these guys that say fair value is $13.23 (and they dont talk about prawns either)
    https://**.st/stocks/au/food-beverage-tobacco/asx-tgr/tassal-group-shares#intrinsic-value

We kind of got a double-whammy on EPS, we had some share dilution with the capital raise for prawns a couple of years ago, which we arent getting full value out of yet, and also the earnings decline for well documented covid related reasons.

Its interesting the non-holder investor concern about environmental risks, ive heard it mentioned before, there could well more concern among investors than consumers which is pretty twisted, risk/reward will catch up eventually, im happy where i am.

We all have to make our own decisions, an investment shouldn't be a source of concern if your doing it right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.