TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Tassal Group Strategic Thoughts, page-519

1. 5,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3120
    I just spent 1/2 hour slowly going through the presentation- very inspiring I also thought

I never worry about Tassal.
    The dividends are also fantastic.
    TGR is an excellent, safe , longterm growth company - sustainable farmed seafood producer, truly responsible, with scale and fully integrated from hatcheries to final plate destinations.

The history now has been since the 1980s with huge research and development, in conjunction with CSIRO a lot (especially in early days).
    Tassal is a mature company, undervalued, unseen, not appreciated - but should be applauded.

So much that can explain as to why this is Australia’s premiere aquaculture company and only company to consider - more than sustainable production, Tassal contributes positively, very respected, and very necessary nationally.

I was also struck by the seaweed developements and expansion plans.
    Very happy to read.
    Excellent feed source and decreased deleterious waste, + carbon capture - very positive overall + likely government support and incentives .

The bird interactions with the expanded prawn farming is something they no doubt seeking to solve.
    Less issues seals, and minimal to no deaths fish or other wildlife interacting or trying to raid the production pens= ve very positive .

Love the individual salmon fish monitoring, & prawns activity awareness 24/7
    Last edited by Aqua65: 07/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.