TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Tassal Group Strategic Thoughts, page-771

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118
    Not to forget , the upcoming dividend— due again in a few months.

I agree with @joewolf.
    I am sad that there is this takeover being seriously attempted for Tassal.
    I wanted also to hold indefinitely through this decade.

TGR was held down too cheaply for too many years. (constantly shorted also! )
    The general market does not understand the very real value.

Tassal is valuable to Australia and Australians also.
    Excellent Australian company —no 1 in the industry and the leading Australian aquaculture company in the asx , developed over many decades,
    Best salmon producer, valuable food resources with all the capex spent for the prawns businesses and excellent research & developement with seaweed +++ the relationships with locals and other companies & especially the work from the CSIRO.

Thankyou for your significant research with Tassal and great contributions to this forum @bug1. Fair and reasonable that you have taken some profits and protected yourself considering how big this has become for you, your main investment by far.
    You also helped many others of us here to hold confidently and take enormous interest in also researching salmon production and TGR as it has been evolving also with prawns.
    Appreciate very much as well as other excellent posters here in TGR.

Not selling down— am holding all.
    This is not over, they can pay up more if to be- though I also wish that the takeover efforts were not happening.

Last edited by Aqua65: 01/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.