TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Nothing ive been anywhere near as convinced about as i have been...

1. 6,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    Nothing ive been anywhere near as convinced about as i have been with this one, unfortunately.

I had some bega but didnt like my entry price after the downgrade, managed to out at breakeven (around where it is now), looking to re-enter near $3.08 which is book value minus goodwill.

I do have high hopes for SLC turnaround, they announced a buyback of upto 10% of stock from cash recently, said they would have more to say about it at results time.
    My reading is that they might have finally turned the corner and be profitable or very close to it, they have had some good strategic divestment and acquisitions in last couple of years to change their strategy and improve NBN market share, which reduces marginal costs for business customers, i think they must have a good team in charge.
    They were trying hard to take on ABB in the premium market a few years ago, but lost that battle, and compete more on price now, but with households budgets being crushed, people might be looking to compromise on quality of service which could help them.
    Beven Slattery was very involved, but has moved on, he is probably the best builders of companies in the sector, but not the best operator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.