Tassie...can't wait...

1. 28,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    Off on a reconnaissance mission finally to a house we bought on the NW coast this week...tried to get a mattress delivered in advance and left on the verandah ..no one in Burnie could do it at short notice...mentioned it to the car hire guy hoping to switch to a Ute/van to pick up ourselves..none available but says don't worry I just bought a self inflating double mattress you guys can borrow that....also comes up with other great ideas... I speak to the agent about power being on and happen to mention to her about the mattress...next minute get an email back try such and such shop in a smaller town...i thank her and she says what else can I help with..?..I ring the shop she suggested and explain I don't want an expensive one..the owner says no worries I'll see what I've got in the store room and ring you back...15 mins rings back and has one suitable ..and then I ask can I get it delivered another hour down the road...he says no worries if the carrier can't do it I bring it myself that day when I close the shop...thinking he's a local I said oh you live there too..he says no but it's our customer service..i said wow thanks so much ..how much do you want for the delivery ..? ..he says nothing I hope you come back as a customer again .....unbelievable...
    ...can't wait to fully move down there..
    Last edited by hombre cara: 14/12/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.