JAG 5.26% 2.0¢ jaguar minerals limited

re: sunnyjoe full of it Just throwing in my two penneth worth,...

1. 5,867 Posts.
    re: sunnyjoe full of it Just throwing in my two penneth worth, just because it is contrary to popular postings does not mean I am not allowed to post that opinion?
    The only ground in the propectus that had marginal appeal to me is the Kintore ground (as per HER posting six month ago).
    In the latest quarterly ,drilling there was narrow/medium grade/deep flat blanket type mineralisation of limited dimensions. Unfortunately the ability to do anything with what they have found to date is limited.
    Goldbars may pump it for nearology on the same structure as CAZ. In reality it is many kilometres away in unrelated mineralisation.
    A few may believe Goldbars/stocko which may cause the stock on comparatively low volume.
    Terry's daughter may find 'el derado' tomorrow- I certainly have no divinity when it comes to exploration (just like any one else) but if you know some of the areas the company is exploring you would not hold your breath.
    Having said that, I am obviously overly negative and probably wrong yet again- using reverseology(as opposed to nearology)-the stock will now march strongly to a dollar/Goldbars will bag me for the next two years/and I will have to write continous apologies to anyone claiming to have been a JAG shareholder.
    To get in early, good luck to all holders, but then again you probably don't need it now.LOL
    Cheers,TAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.