IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

tastarga - your thoughts on the qtrly, page-14

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    re: south of 10 cents - never again the quarterly ann on Friday was surprising...out of the tuesday/thursday mold.

In fact so surprising i didnt realise until i saw a HC post on it during the weekend :-) Perhaps because Tues woiuld not have been a good day to release it.

As for not going under current price...can't see why it 'definitely wont' koj...if SPs never went below a certain price that i thought it could never go under i probably would never have as many shares as i do (if that makes any sense).

For example, i never thought IGR would go down to 6.1c...so imagine my delight when Hartleys came in over the top earlier this year and dumped it...filling my bid that was conveniently at 6.1c :-)

I also expect it wont revisit below 10c...in fact i think io posted as much when it broke 10...but i wont say its a definite.

My approach amo would be if you already have 'enough' shares then by all means put bids in lower to get more (its what i do) but if you have no shares...i wouldn't leave it too long.

Cheers, and good luck on the cup punters (IGR would be a better bet though!)

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.