SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Tata Communications SDX: 2017 Launch, page-3

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3339
    http://www.billawayglobal.com/singl...e-data-as-an-offer-incentive-is-now-a-thing-1
    Additional mobile data as an offer incentive is now a thing
    January 6, 2017
    Tom Haley

What if you could provide your brand or retailer the ability to use 4G mobile data to induce a consumer to buy?  This is now possible, and a better way to connect with consumers.

4G mobile data is more appealing than points, a more efficient use of promotional funds than straight $- or %-reduction offers, and applicable in traditional brick-n-mortar or eCommerce environments.

While providing 4G data as an incentive is a relatively new concept, there’s a precedent here. It’s very similar to when gas rewards programs came on the scene in the mid-90s.  Retailers partnered with the major oil companies to allow customers to reduce the cost of fuel at the pumps.  Customer response was resoundingly positive.  YOY sales went up as a result. Why? - gas pricing was at a historical high and it gave people a way to “fight back.” It empowered people at an emotional level.

Today, due to the way people are so dependent on their smartphones, mobile data is the new gasoline – a commodity that we absolutely cannot do without, and constitutes a significant monthly expense in our lives.

It’s not uncommon to begin explaining the concept of mobile data offers and to have the listener take over the conversation with his or her personal experiences, as in, “Oh my God, Yes! My daughters use up all my data watching videos in the backseat while I’m driving.” or “I hate it when I’m somewhere with no Wi-Fi because I know I’m burning through my data.”

Our mission at Billaway is to bring free data to everyone, everywhere.  Come along for the journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.