BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Tata Consultancy Services TCS

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    BrainChip and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) jointly Present a Demonstration Featuring Its Akida Neuromorphic Technology Platform at NeurIPS

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/tcs-beats-big-blue-in-market-cap-race/articleshow/69733319.cms
    Jun 11, 2019 - Tata Consultancy Services' market capitalisation has surpassed that of US technology giant IBM. After Monday's trade, TCS' market cap stood at Rs 8,37,198 crore, or over $120.49 billion, on the National Stock Exchange.

https://www.cio.com/article/3030989/the-top-10-it-outsourcing-service-providers-of-the-year.html
    Accenture, TCS, and Cognizant remain atop an IT service provider marketIBM, on the other hand, fell from fifth to seventh in the rankings due to a mix of missed opportunities and misaligned strategies, Singh says.
    “IBM Watson was hit and miss. Their cloud story faced strong headwinds from AWS, Azure and, Google.” As a result, IBM appeared more flat-footed in meeting changing enterprise demands than its more nimble competitors Accenture, TCS, and Cognizant.

Accenture was also named leader of the year by Everest Group, a title it has retained for the past few years with no likely challengers on the horizon, except for TCS, which offers a very different value proposition.“The only situation which may lead to Accenture dropping from its overall leader position is if the nature of demand shifts significantly towards modernization-first, where TCS excels,”

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/info-tech/tcs-to-acquire-part-of-gms-technical-centre-assets-in-bengaluru-by-month-end/article29432810.ece
    In deal to be finalised by month end it will absorb 1,300 GM employees into TCS GM Vice-President electrification, controls, software & electronics, Dan Nicholson said, “We are pleased to evolve our partnership even furtherTata Sons’ most profitable firm, TCS already works with several major automotive companies in areas such as connected vehicles, autonomous driving technologies and vehicle analytics system.

@Mr Tech Laden hello , on the bright side we have a vacancy on the BRN Board should/if a Fortune 500 company became a cornerstone investor, lol, I can hear the naysayers zealots commenting at my positive post....... ' hearsay/heresy ' . eek.pngwhat.pngrolleyes.png
    @Stanm3 yes I don't see what all the fuss about TCS and BRN getting together is about ,LOL , nothing good can come of it......….ROFLMAO
    'the market has spoken' hmm, market must be blind.tongue.pngsneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.