GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

I wonder if this will be made of solar steel. (Sylvia said in a...

1. 496 Posts.

I wonder if this will be made of solar steel. (Sylvia said in a recent article that Tata would be incorporating the product into its own projects in the next 12 months.)

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Complex-Wales-s-biggest/story-16161776-detail/story.html

Complex Wales's biggest

"TATA Steel's new £12 million visitor centre complex will be Wales's largest carbon negative development.

Plans of the new development have been unveiled at the launch of Wales Sustainability Week.

The centre will include a new visitor centre for the Port Talbot steelworks, a medical building, training centre and stores.

It will recycle by-products of the site's steel making process to generate heat, power and hot water, resulting in the development achieving a rare carbon negative development status — meaning it generates more power than it actually uses.

Tata Steel spokesman Robert Dangerfield said: "As part of our commitment to the Welsh Government's Sustainable Development Charter, Tata endeavours to make sustainable development the central principle of how we make decisions and carry out work."

Minister for Environment and Sustainable Development John Griffiths has praised Tata for its "sustainable thinking"."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.