AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

tata, page-4

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Invest4it, I reckon IK's cup runneth over when it comes to food for thought.

You may recall the Indian PM delegation that graced our shores this summer.
    Their PM requested Australia give special dispensation to India re the UN Nuclear non proliferation treaty ( to which they are not a signatory for good neighborly reasons ) and supply them with non weapons grade uranium ( which is sorta like saying non human killing bullets imho ),,, However;

He added virtually in the same breath, in quite anxious but contrite frustration,,, what appeared to be the act of a humble begging,,,'' I would settle for and be comfortable with just more coal in the meantime.'' or words to that effect.

India, Australia, China are 3 of the top 4 coal producers AND consumers,, but none can SUPPLY he DEMAND.

Austrslia has ( arguably ) passed ''PEAK COAL'' as indeed the world has passed ''PEAK OIL'' ,,,, *whilst embracing 20th century paradigms* ( expensive old school )

I argue the point here there and everywhere, ''why lignite'' how do you make low value highly controversial lignite a commercial enterprise??

As a contrasting perspective;

Who would have ever thought the Colorado bad lands ''Bakan" trillion bbl shale oil formation would have become a potentially commercial possibility before oil prices ''stabilized'' above $300/bbl using anything but the 20th century electro-retorting method ? ( expensive old school )

Or as a counter intuitive concept,,, if ALL *calorific value units* on the planet including ALL coal and GAS contracts were mandated to be in USDperBOE,,,(Barrel of Oil Equivalent) would lignite be $100/tonne instead of $1 to $12 a tonne ? after all,, a tonne of lignite , a tonne of green wood,,2250m3 of gas and a barrel of oil all produce round 6mBTU's

Nuf of the nuff nuff train spotter stuff for the mo;

....IK knows this,,, Exergen,, know this,,, and so do all the other ''potential new paradigm'' build a better mouse trap companies and the potential clients.

As I see it ( and I appologise to those who see it differently for not being able to consider seeing it as I see IT,,, yet ) This paradigm is not Turkish/Dutch Tulip scam ( the first recorded classic stock market GFC ) nor is it a protea / ostrich / emu olive cultiver boutique bubble ( to quote more recent mini stock mkt bubbles )

MNM has a number of feasable, plausable, potential projects,,, but has anyone here had a go at piecing together the best bang for buck project chronology ?

How for example,,, without massive dilution from cap raising, percentage farm outs, for free carry etc etc, does a small cap fund it's 50% of an ambitious 'potential'new paradigm'' projected 1 to 2 billion tonne lignite to BCE BM project with it's proposed tech value adder to mkt ?

One possibility imo is,,,Mt M to bankable valuation,,, mortgage Mt M to fund BM with little or no share holder dilution, which has the potential to create 30cps shareholder value.

This would help explain imo why consultants and directors alike take share and option packages in Lieu of harder to find ( at this stage ) dollars.

I know the heart beat pulse taking chart does not reflect this,,,
    but longs who state they are soaking up cheapies would be betting on planets slowly lining up,,, as opposed to side show ducks being shot down in a row,,, which seems to be causing most of the fear and uncertainty at the immediate moment. MNM is in my view ( and many others from what I see ) a short term trade , BUT more importantly a long term hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.