AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

tata, page-64

1. 3,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Whilst holders believe Mantle has terrific potential one really does have to question the manner in which management have handled the ASX announcement re the court case.
    Did management know about the National Park issue prior to the announcement? if they didn't they need to look for another job more suited to their skill level!!
    If they did then why didn't they release that info when they were first aware of it rather than destroy investor value?
    Blind Freddy could see that the share price was going to take off if the court case was a successful outcome for Mantle, then why on earth would you "STUFF it UP" with the NP issue.
    And.....what have we had from managemnt since this balls up? NOTHING!!! and don't tell me they are not aware of the current shareholder sentiment and confusion???
    If any of you holders believe that once the election in Qld is over we (MNM) are then going to waltz in and get a quick OK to start drilling then you are in dreamland.
    Governments move at snails pace!!!
    For you posters who keep stating that now the share price has dived to this level it is a great buying opportunity
    you are kidding yourselves.
    The share price would have been by now at least $0.20 plus if management had not added the National Park info along with the court case WIN!!!
    Number one priority of management in any Public Listed company is to CREATE INVESTOR WEALTH!!!
    At this point we have not had a squeak from the company since the announcement and the share price has dived from $0.175 to $0.105 with still no idea who the insiders were that sold down in the days prior to the trading halt???
    Management need to dramatically lift their game for me to remain a shareholder in Mantle!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.