JIN 0.71% $17.12 jumbo interactive limited

tatts now selling in nsw market

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I just copied this straight from the Tatts website. I am wondering how this will affect revenue and profit from 21 st of May.

http://tatts.com/nswlotteries/buy-lotto/oz-lotteries-customers

If you have been buying online prior to 21st May 2012, you would have been purchasing through the Oz Lotteries website. Read on for information on how the changes might affect you.

Information for Online members

You can now buy your favourite lottery games online, direct from NSW Lotteries at the same price as you'd pay in-store. Open an account and you can play all your favourite games quickly, easily and securely. Online membership with NSW Lotteries will be open to residents of NSW who are 18 years or older*. ACT residents click here to register with Tatts.

Am I an Oz Lotteries customer?

If you have been buying online prior to 21st May 2012, you would have been purchasing through the online agent Oz Lotteries at their website nsw.ozlotteries.com

What will happen to  my existing account with Oz Lotteries?

Oz Lotteries is an online agent of NSW Lotteries, selling lottery tickets on behalf of NSW Lotteries. If you have been buying online prior to 21st May 2012, you would have been purchasing through the Oz Lotteries website.

After 21st May 2012, your account with Oz Lotteries will remain open, and your personal details, financial information and purchase history will remain secure with Oz Lotteries.

How do I access my account, funds and purchase history?

You will need to login to your account with Oz Lotteries to view your transaction history, withdraw any funds remaining or continue purchasing. Nothing will change.

Existing Oz Lotteries members login here
    What about my open tickets I just purchased?

You will be able to login to your account with Oz Lotteries anytime to check those tickets. If you have a win, you will be able to withdraw any funds remaining or continue purchasing (subject to ID verification requirements).

Existing Oz Lotteries members login here
    Please Note: There are additional costs for purchasing NSW Lotteries products from Oz Lotteries over the internet compared to buying from a traditional Retail Agency or direct from NSW Lotteries. Please refer to the Oz Lotteries website for the latest information and details on additional pricing.

Do I need to open a NEW account with NSW Lotteries?

From 21st May 2012, NSW Lotteries is launching a new service, where you can  buy your favourite lottery games online, direct from the NSW Lotteries website at the same price as you'd pay in-store. You'll be able to play all your favourite games quickly, easily and securely.

If you wish to purchase online, direct from NSW Lotteries, you will need to open a new account. To do this, click on the Join-Up buttons (in the top right corner of the website) or on any of the buy links throughout the site.

* Membership Terms will apply when joining to buy online. It is no longer a requirement to be a Players Club member to buy online however your card must be linked to your online account and remain active for you to be able to enter your online non-winning tickets into the monthly Players Club Second Chance draw. You will not be able to play favourites recorded to your card, online, nor purchase Syndicate tickets and Instant Scratch-Its tickets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.