AMX 17.2% 36.0¢ aerometrex limited

JPmorgan will be in it to make a buck for themselves, I think...

1. 114 Posts.
    JPmorgan will be in it to make a buck for themselves, I think its safe to assume this. They will have looked very carefully at the project risks, which are really very similar to the company risks, as Ampella really has only one asset, even though its a big one...potentially a lot bigger.

Taurus could have studied Lion Gold, and thought we could do this a lot better. AMX, GRY and PMI have in excess of 10 m ozs JORC resource, and so if you could coral this group, then you would have twice the resource base of Lion Gold, and twice the reserve base. So Liongold capped at $1b, would see the Taurus Gold Mining Company capped at $2b++..if on SGX???

There is a lot of money waiting for the right opportunity. Gold is going to move up, very soon, is the bet of a few including me.

Returning to JP Morgan they have been known to work with others to make a buck,good partners.

But anyhow, probably something bigger than this going on, I suspect, but its a start.

The shananikans on the ASX is just embarrassing. But its not limited to the ASX.

There are some serious disconnects going on, and the gold exploration business is probably the one which can recoil the quickest and with most vitality.

Another one is looking for the big deposits. Lets say big copper deposits. The cupboard is very barish,...

Jim Rogers latest book is a good read, by a guy who has seen a few changes and is not afraid to think out of the box. Aptly called Street Smart, but it could have been called WALL street smart... There is a big change coming through, and we are going to the decline of the financial guys who build nothing out of nothing, to the guys who build something physical ...

good night and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.075(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $34.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 35.5¢ $92.59K 243.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50372 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 6931 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.