AVR 2.48% $19.01 anteris technologies ltd

This was a post I made last September ... I can see why we...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    This was a post I made last September ... I can see why we stopped pretending with the "PR  AT CHEAP PRICE" crowd ...

I watched the TV programme “Catalyst” last Tuesday evening … a cardiothoracic surgeon, Nikki Stamp, who is based in Perth demonstrating hole-in-the-heart on little children using dacron patch, bypass operation using harvested veins/arteries, TAVR using a "bovine" leaflet  …. And other aspects of new technology with no reference to Admedus /Adapt/ Cardiocel etc…
    How can this be? She works not far from Malaga ………. 9 years of data … new developments such as we have aplenty .
    This programme should have been a huge advert for Admedus, and yet we weren’t mentioned ….
    Something is very wrong regarding the almost total lack of effectiveness of sales efforts in what should be our home market. The gossip sites such as Hot Copper from time to time refer to local Aussie surgeons who have never heard of Admedus.

Perhaps our Aussie-listed ASX dismal share price would be improved if there was more general awareness in the medical world in Australia?
    Surely this can be fixed reasonably cheaply and quickly?   URGENT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.01
Change
0.460(2.48%)
Mkt cap ! $365.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.70 $32.61K 1.723K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10 $18.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.06 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.