AVR 2.42% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

...well based on the previous treatment of shareholder risk very...

1. 1,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    ...well based on the previous treatment of shareholder risk very little would be my guess (because the same basic crowd are still there running the show) ...and with the dollar continuing to fall (since the last 4c, and the one before that).. that won't be helping on the costs side of things either..."the Keynesian elephant in the room" as another poster so eloquently puts it....

but wait ...no doubt others will chime in and predict otherwise.

That's their prerogative of course. and Good luck to them! I sincerely hope I am wrong.

I however am now a realist.
    I think this management team (and those before them) will do whatever it takes to keep control and keep doing what they have been doing all along... that is peddling the same old same ol crappy business model....anything to keep themselves and other employees in a job...
    I highly doubt that they ever really cared what RI's think at all..
    In fact I don't think they even cared about large holders either ?
    That's probably why Ratty left? (and the Forest interest before him?)... but who really knows?
    ... that's the sort of thing maybe long suffering holders may eventually find out?
    But I doubt it though...I guess they can always live in hope?

But Heck...It's all RI's fault right? Yep those evil evil dumb little retail investors (simply asking to find out what went so wrong!)

How stupid of us!!! "What do you expect?!!!" .." it's a high risk stock after all" !

IMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
-0.380(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.70 $15.94 $15.02 $290.0K 18.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 $15.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.57 779 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.