TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

TAW Chart, page-187

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    I can imagine that would be frustrating. But if it was going to happen to you in any stock this year, Tawana isn't the worst place to be sitting with a 30% loss.

1)If it was sitting at 60c you wouldn't look at selling now due to CGT anyway though right? That's assuming you bought in at over 50c.

2)Over next 12 months there are plenty of catalysts built in that will should be received well by the market.

3) The Lithium price has had a healthy price correction and down ramping has had plenty of opportunity to be absorbed by speculators. Yet still healthy lithium demands being announced through the 2020s.

While people were speculating about the merger no one had a crystal ball. If the price is tethered in this 37-41c range because of the merger it is only for a finite period of time.

Once this merger is done, full production numbers running through, I hope we bounce out of this range. Then I think fully funded DMS 2, fine circuit via more off takes and more drill anns will push us a little. Thereafter we will have the increased production to again push SP.

I hate to sound overly bullish to the extent we saw in the AVZ thread. But Tawana is a very different beast, a very different risk setting and alot of legitimate claims on its FA as opposed to 'hopes and dreams' rampant elsewhere.
    Last edited by HopWrecked: 20/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.