TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

taw closes on a high note

1. 1,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Tawana finished the week up 15 cents on friday. News is spreading fast i think. Gravels are being processed as we speak and 200 tonnes will be processed before christmas. I doubt they will halt until the entire drilling program is completed. Maybe the continued buying we are seeing is in support of more good news.

Don't forget the $4.55 valuation floating around the london markets and at $1.70, one can still double their money. This is gonna be big i feel. take a look at their photo's on the tawana web page.

The feeder channel is a stone throw away from de beers. Then consider the well documented erosion that has apparently taken place over 135 million years, billions and billions of dollars worth of diamonds have been washed away from the finch area in this time, presumably down what was once a rich diamondferous alluvial channel.

We now know this channel as the the daniel aluvial 'feeder' channel and the daniel main channel. I would say the the company would have to be very unlucky NOT to find significant diamonds. When you do some research on the geology of that area, one gets very excited about this discovery.

Gryphon1 recently said that he believes TAW has stumbled on a piece of the finch mine for free. I think he's hit the nail on the head there!

strong buy
    skippa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.