TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Portfolio Manager of Tribeca’s Global Natural Resources Credit...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    Portfolio Manager of Tribeca’s Global Natural Resources Credit Fund, Haydn Smith commented:
    "Having reviewed most hard rock spodumene projects globally, we believe Bald Hill is uniquely positioned. The project has the lowest capital intensity in the sector and produces a coarse product anomalously low in magnesium, iron, mica and other deleterious materials, making it highly sought after by lithium converters. We believe that Bald Hill spodumene will ultimately command its own pricing mechanism, much like high grade iron ore or high energy thermal coal. To that extent, we see Bald Hill as being incredibly strategic particularly with respect to blending other lower grade ores and are pleased to continue supporting the project.”

my two cents is GXY AU de-risking out of Argentina and cashed up from Posco deal $USD 280m they know TAW project very well. In fact they both use the same mining service company Primero. If their Mt Cattlin project is going to have future mine life and grade problems TAW i think would be a wonderful match. GXY are Australian spodumene experts and will want 100% of the project if they are considering. I suspect after merge complete maybe some fireworks ? hope so!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.