TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

TAW - The Next Lithium Producer led by Mr Pegmatite, page-1092

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    You obviously watched to many tornado scary movies on TV .

I've worked on construction sites in Pilbara for about 20years and been through a few cyclones myself. Only thing I ever worried during a cyclone was running out of booze while on lockdown mode or getting busted by security staff for holding cyclone parties in the laundry room.
    You may get up to 4-5 cyclones threatening Pilbara in a season but it is a large area, most cyclones turn to cat1 or lower before hey hit the shore and on some sites it never get higher then code Blue during a season, specially the ones further from the coast. A few may end up on code Yellow and have to go into tie down mode and if unlucky a few may end up on code Red. Even then most will never go past cat3 and with the newer accommodation villages built to withstand a cat5 they won't even bother to evacuate the site, they simply go into lockdown and all flights in and out stop until the cyclone threat has passed.
    There are probably 10 times more stoppages and time lost caused by rain then due to cyclones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.