TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

TAW - The Next Lithium Producer led by Mr Pegmatite, page-1156

1. 3,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    There are a couple of factors that will play in our favour over the next few months.
    There is a big difference between explorers and producers and as the producers come on board the explorers will get squeezed by cash flow and lack of investment as well as a flood of lithium into the market. Step 1: Hit the Q1 target, 1st shipment, crucial. Step 2: Recommence drilling in the new year and expand the JORC. Step 3: Put in place long term contracts in place to ensure recurring revenue streams Step 4: Keep the share registry tight by not allowing dilution via unnecessary CR's. Step 5: More media exposure, like on SKY business the other day, TAW is definitely on their radars now. Buy on the way up was the consensus of the analysts.
    As far as price targets are concerned, I have a number of estimates that I would like to propose. These figures are relatively conservative as I don't want to sound like i'm ramping. This assumes all goes well with the plant and JORC is expanded in the new year.
    End of Nov: 50c
    End of Dec: 65c
    End of Jan: 75c
    End of Feb: 85c
    End of March: 90c
    April: $1.00
    Dec 2018: $1.50-$2.00

Thoughts welcome on price targets....GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.