TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

TAW - The Next Lithium Producer led by Mr Pegmatite, page-1279

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    If anyone was curious what the final mine site should look like ...and you will see we are not far off based on recent photos!!!

http://www.primero.com.au/minerals/#TAWANA BALD HILL
    LITHIUM MINE EARLY WORKS
    End Client Tawana Resources NL
    Location 50km South East of Kambalda, Western Australia
    Commodity Lithium
    Project Value $30M
    Solution Provided
    Hide full profile

Tawana (in conjunction with AMAL) has engaged Primero to commence works on a 1.2Mtpa front end spodumene concentrator utilising dense medium separation to produce a coarse (+1mm) spodumene product of 6.0% Li2O. The -1mm material from this new concentrator will be stockpiled for future processing. All secondary DMS floats material (+1mm) will be stockpiled for future consideration.

Primero has been engaged to complete the detailed design and to order long lead capital items including parts of the DMS plant and tails thickener. These items represent key components in the process flowsheet for the spodumene concentrator.
    The engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contract is being finalised and is expected to be awarded in early June 2017. This project has been fast tracked from an initial concept in December 2016. Primero completed a detailed feasability study in the first quarter of 2017 with detailed design and procurement in May 2017.
    Primero has achieved this aggressive timeline by utilising its expertise in the lithium space to deliver a functional design that meets Tawana’s needs. Primero has recently completed and commissioned a DMS lithium plant in Western Australia and is currently involved in several significant lithium projects within Australia and overseas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.