TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

TAWs tenements are substantial with significant potential to be...

1. 11,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1077
    TAWs tenements are substantial with significant potential to be the next big lithium discovery. TAWs ground has multiple opportunities to make discoveries as their tenement is literally littered with pegmatites as depicted in the tenement map below (Note the scale is  5km!). Some of those pegmatites are larger in size than Mt Caitlin and Mt Marion deposits.

Highly speculative at this stage, dependant on the results of the current 10,000m RC  drilling campaign to last until the end of December should provide significant newsflow in addition to potential M&A activity.

But this is not the only reason why TAW may have an edge over the recent discoveries by CXO and KDR. TAW if successful in the current drilling campaign and does prove up a commercial discovery, I expect Mark to trigger a merger with LithCo (of which he is a director). This event will allow TAW to become a commercial Lithium producer at the end of 2017 beating the rest of the pack by earning a 50% stake in Alliance adjacent tenements including the infrastructure and processing plants in place after bolting on an additional lithium processing module.

upload_2016-10-9_14-34-49.png

This is how I see things panning out commercially under Marks stewardship.

Depending a positive indicative drilling at TAWs Cowan project. If this is the case TAW will bring significant lithium resources to the table.

TAW takes over or merge with Lithco, which then gives TAW/Lithco the option to spend $20M in acquiring 50% of Bald Hill from Alliance and the associated processing infrastructure (is this correct Aneeso?)

The combined entity of TAW/Lithco/Alliance will move rapidly to production as stipulated end of 2017.

Mark will have this in mind and potentially has started the conversations with Lithco. He will be quick to move.

Its a win win for all three parties. Should see this panning out midway through TAWs current drilling campaign upon receipt of a few batches of assays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.