TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

TAW - The Next Lithium Producer led by Mr Pegmatite, page-29

1. 1,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    On behalf of the punters we don't yet have here - yet:

"If PLS can have a market cap of $1B without even water to drink in hot sun, what can we have mate? How can they be worth $1b with an oversupply happening now, they are worth nothing. We will be worth $1b, because there's not enough lithium to clean china, Elon Musk is in China making lithium, still wont be clean enough, that's why he send rockets to mars. based on measurements, 1000x1000x1000mm times by density of say 1000, we will have approximately 1000MT at 6% grading (see previous anns), biggest in the world. Don't let the shorter insto downramper manipulator hearts get your shares. IF brines are so good we can also flood the tenements and make a brine. We will be in production by end of 2015, offtakes completed and converted to ontakes for 100% LiO2 concentrate at $20,00000,00,000.00 per tonne, with upfront payment for 200% of production paid in milk powder (China currency). 100 bagger, this reminds me of SIR, I remember SIR and I told everyone about it, compare the charts, exactly the same. China can't breathe right now, they need more and more and more, everyone can be successful even PLS. The mind boggles. Chart confirms all this. PS How can pls be worth $1b? we must be $4b? TOOT TOOT DFS coming soon!! volkswagon 100% EV"

Ok I feel better, back to waiting patiently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.