SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

We need to claim loss this year so really need to claim loss for...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    We need to claim loss this year so really need to claim loss for SAS. I have gone onto Computershare website and downloaded my issuer sponsored statement for SAS . As was on our chess holding and when delisted they go issuer sponsored. This is your proof of current ownership. I have then printed out one of their standard transfer forms. Complete the standard off market transfer form, supply certified copy of your identity as requested by computershare (detailed on the off market form). I called state revenue and they advised no stamp duty payable.... You just need to find someone to be the buyer and all sign and complete standard transfer form and mail into Computershare to process with ID docs etc. I will let you know how I go. If they process then I'm no longer the owner and sold to other party for consideration as stated on the standard transfer form. Thus able to claim the loss this years tax. Fingers crossed . I am not a tax accountant , my opinion only, this is not financial advice just my research.... DYOR.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.