RHK 3.45% 84.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Thank you for the valuable response Contra. I remember...

1. PS
    2,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2115
    Thank you for the valuable response Contra. I remember discussing tax losses with FMS at the time of the OA. I remember that those tax losses did not apply to Toad as at that time they intended to purchase PIOP only, and not acquire the whole entity of FMS. Toad have now changed tack and are attempting to purchase and TO FMS so those tax losses NOW HAVE A VALUE! I believe this only applies if they gain a complete TO but nevertheless those tax losses still have a value and SHs need to be aware of the implications. I also wonder WHAT OTHER grants or incentives etc. Toad may be entitled to should they gain control of FMS and develop our PIOP and the BBIG? I have a feeling there is much more at play below the surface here. Let's make sure we do not sell for peanuts and that we fully evaluate any offer and any offer's implications. The bottom line is that the 1.3c offer appears to be totally rejected by SHs. Now some weeks into the bid and 19 days since the Biiders Statement and ONLY one Change in Substantial Holding Notice. Not even 60m shares acquired! And still the potential of a rabbit...... Those tax losses may prove very very useful yet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $167.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 84.0¢ $12.02K 14.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2467 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.