CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

tax declaration., page-15

1. 2,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Sorry Waste of time, I have written to every LNP member with little luck. Katter party not a chance. The ALP is totally against development. As of recent days I have had a far better response from the One Nation and their Senators. I will have a follow up exchange over the coming days. Not a single talk back radio host is interested and I think that Alan Jones must have the wood on them and they aren't game to say boo in favour of any type of gas.
    I have had nil response from the Courier Mail expert journalist as it appears that they are only interested in developments in and around Brisbane.
    All I can do is resend the emails and hope that if/when/maybe the directors get control and we are still trading there may be able to get the ridiculous ban lifted. We have the technology and the areas and have completed every test ever required to operate, Now if only we could get the little school girls and boys that are running Queensland to see just a littlest bit of common sense we could have small chance of surviving.
    All the best folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.