MDA 0.00% 5.2¢ modena resources limited

"Who isJC Long Term Value Fund LimtedWhay haven't they issued 8%...

1. 364 Posts.
    "Who is
    JC Long Term Value Fund Limted

Whay haven't they issued 8% substantial holding
    for the 99m shares issued(pre cosolidation)for the fee funding arrangement.

Can't find anything yet they will provide $55m
    in total funding to mda/edm/aex"

Good questions Matchbox 20 which keep cropping up.

IMO the answer may lie in the previous reported bridging funding arrangement through the UK company using the address of a virtual office in Mayfair (nothing wrong with this), run by an ex Perth broker acting as middle man and co-incidently offering the same amount as JV Long Term Value Fund is reported as making available now. Maybe not surprised to see the financial services sublicense of this virtual outfit had no visible relationship with their company's incorporated jurisdiction at all.

You don't have to look too far to see no statutory filings in EDGAR for JV Long Term Limited, so although MDA was keen to specifically point out it operated from the US, on an official search this would appear not to be a US registered company. This can of course also still be fine but interested to see the address when script is finally issued.

A google of the holder of the head license of the UK mob however could offer a few clues, but as this is not a statutory search from Government sources like the UK company and EDGAR ones I am not joining any dots in this forum and there are as many valid and adventageous explanations as otherwise. It is just that the company has not make any of this particularly clear in their brief communications with shareholders.

At these prices it must seem temptingly cheap, but still too many unanswered questions regarding funding and potentially material dilution based on reported arrangements for my liking.

Quarterly update should prove interesting - hopefully some progress on the resource.

Tax loss selling? Maybe, but a bit late if they want to pass muster with the ATO. If they still have faith they should be buying them all back very soon. We will see.

It is a HC favourite to state the darkest is before dawn, but I have to keep reminding myself there is usually more than a glimmer of light before failure too.

However, I have done enough homework to realise the value of the resource, so sort these issues or come out wih a very good operational announcement and the share price probably still makes it worth a punt irrespective.

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.