ABI ambri limited

Ousia, Thanks again for your views. I agree with you, I think...

1. 40 Posts.
    Ousia, Thanks again for your views. I agree with you, I think CVT is almost certain. I think they have been working on two main aspects of the cartridges, storage period and sensitivity in blood.

In regard to storage, they have announced decision to proceed with frozen storage when refrigerated was probably an option, this would seem to me to indicate solutions to the problems that freezing would cause for protein denaturation are available. One of their patents is in relation to this, ie addition of 'protecting' compounds as the last step in manufacture.

In regard to sensitivity in blood, I expect this was dependant on finding appropriate antibodies to use for the target molecule. The last announcement on this was 'detection' at the lowest level for CVT in the research format, thats not measurement, so hopefully there has been progress there.

Jonathan Wright has said in the announcement for start of external evaluations that they are "confident" that they have the requirements for CVT, I have a great respect for the current AMBRI management and think that is what the result will be.

Meanwhile I think BEL have been proceeding with freeze-dried storage option and no doupt other aspects.

As for the future, I think technology wise we are at the beginning of a long path, despite the fact it has taken 17 years to get to this point (as indicated in an article in AFR on 28-06-04)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.