ABI ambri limited

re: potential for major breakout Hi Stevecam,I have little (or...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    re: potential for major breakout Hi Stevecam,
    I have little (or no) doubt that CVT will be achieved. The question is when. As I'm sure you are aware, most of the delays have been due to problems with the membrane chemistry in the scaled-up cartridges — problems which were causing an unacceptable loss of membrane sensivity. There appears to have been progress made on this front ('next generation membrane chemistry' etc), and, given ABI's history, I'd be surprised if management would allow these external trials to begin if they wern't confident of the result. So at this point, the balance of probabilities clearly points towards CVT being announced in the next 6 weeks or so. (I assume the hospital trials will be completed in the next 4 weeks, but this wont be announced to market. Instead, the results of the trials will be sent to the Point of Care advisory group for review, and will be released to the market only via the POCAG).

I bought back in to ABI on June 30 because, as I see it, with the results from the hospital trials approaching, the upside potential is just too great to ignore. With CVT acheived this year, ABI could realistically enter the $8bill US PoC market in around 3 years. And it will enter this market with the backing from large US players and with a technology platform that is clearly superior to its competitors.

PS. Have heard that ABI will be featured on 'A Current Affair' tonight. Can anyone confirm this? (I'm a UK investor and am out of the Aust TV loop).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.