CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

tax loss selling, page-18

1. 119 Posts.
    Perhaps a fair call champ2003, but likewise it's hard not to see general market sentiment as being an important factor in the current lack of interest in CCC, along with many other stocks in the higher risk category.

There is a certain herd mentality to the market, and at the moment the herd is selling down. If CCC was falling whilst all around were going up I'd be far more concerned.

No company is leak proof, and I tend to agree that the market inertia probably reflects nothing significant on the horizon, but I also don't expect CCC to suddenly announce their out of the coal business!

They haven't delivered in the time frame some were hoping for, or expecting, and that is disappointing, particularly if you are forced to sell at a loss, but this doesn't necessarily correlate with the soundness or otherwise of the company operations.

I remember looking at prices of many companies post GFC and one side of my brain was saying 'what a bargain' and the other was fearing the end of the world!

At the moment when I look at CCC I'm still hearing the former, fortunately.

If it proves to be the latter then I won't need my shares anyway!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.