SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Tax loss selling, page-17

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    If there isn't a trading halt today or tomorrow ......there dam well should be with a fall of 23.5 % from the CR pricing. Someone should have to provide a ' please explain '

Seriously though, if you look at most of the o/seas Lithium Co's - they are all trading at or around their same SP price to a year ago. If you look at the Australian Li Co's , you see they are trading a considerable amount higher than their SP same time last year. So what accounts for this difference. I say its the Deal driven side of the equations. There has been far more deals conducted around our ground than that of our overseas counterparts. So it only stands to reason that in the absence of more deals feeding the market , the prices will drift lower as the SP's discount these premiums. This together with the tax loss selling aspects and the general portfolio re-balancing and rotation out of Li stocks has now culminated in the perfect storm for SYA.

I will continue to support my strong belief that as a company becomes cheaper in terms of relative values, so to does its attractiveness increase in terms of the 1 + 1 = 3 value creation proposition. Clearly it looks as though the AJM controlling stake / takeover is not likely to occur at anywhere near the expected terms - at least that's what the market is telling me. However I still say that the delay could also be indicative of Citi working on alternative plans , as that's what you pay Corporate Advisers for. They produce detailed valuation reports in regard both mergers and acquisitions.

So is it a mere coincidence that both SYA and AJM have an imminent DFS in June. The timing of the release of these would fit perfectly into the recommendations released by the Corporate Advisor's , and because you just can't pull some of the intrinsic values out of thin air. This would be the trading halt I am anticipating and hoping for..... just we just might have to wait a little bit longer that's all ......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $1.702M 55.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 850534 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5159807 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.