VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

Very interesting that they have sent out conversion letters...

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Very interesting that they have sent out conversion letters seeking your hard earned money.

You can of course convert the options as the fully paid ordinary share register is still active. It is just that you cannot trade on the ASX (You can probably trade off market if you wanted to).

However, the Company (its Administrators) is probably now very aware of what the future holds. They have all the inside information that we don't. This begs the question why would they let the share regester manager send out the letters - it costs money to do so.

If the Company takes your conversion cash and then goes into liquidation with no return to shareholders, I would think you would perhaps have some rights of remedy.

Being real though I doubt if View will re-list above 20 cents par value so no one in their right mind should covert. Although the Administrators would appreciate any cash to help pay their fees.

You can bet though - some one will open their coversion letter and send off a cheque!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.