ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Tax Losses

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Clearly Antaria has been turned around. My earlier fears about running out of cash have been put to bed. Blue skies from here on in team.

Once again, thank you to the sellers on the market that continue to be so generous. I appreciate that you will never go broke making a profit. I am not sure if you will ever get wealthy though getting in and out and not hanging around. I have borrowed to the hilt to get into this company and will stay the distance until there is a compelling reason to sell.

I have been somewhat sceptical about reading predictions from hotcopper contributors of forecasts of $2M profits for FY 2015. I must admit my view has changed since reading the annual report. $2M could even be on the conservative side. Time will tell.

One point that has not been mentioned recently is that Antaria is sitting on some pretty impressive tax losses, over $30M from memory. This will certainly aid the company in making an impressive after tax profit, if no tax has to be deducted from the underlying result.

I am looking forward to six months from now when Lev is likely to increase his holding by another 3%. Hopefully it will coincide with the half yearly release and good news.

My family laughed at me months ago when I told them that I was buying into a company that was trading at 1 cent a share. There is no credibility at that price. I believe there are too many shares on issue. Would like to see a consolidation done in the future. Why not throw in some options to holders to spice it up.

I expect a buy back in a few years’ time. I also expect dividends will be unfranked and commence in FY2016.

Time will tell if I am right. One thing that I am sure of is that patience will be rewarded. Happy days, I will have the last laugh with the family.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $396 550

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15322 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.