Agree , also ..Tax the Fatties as well . This week after coming...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Agree , also ..Tax the Fatties as well . This week after coming back from Asia , I have a shopping centre promotion ... How FAT are these people ? I asked whu ..

So started looking at the Food options ..We in the west just have a horrible diet , despite the fact these people do NO exercise , and drive around on little bikes in the centre ( making themselves Fatter again ) ..this stuff just has to stop .

If Im in China/ Thailand ... Its pretty easy to find some good take away food , but if I went around the options in this shopping centre ( a major melb one ) ..You have to be completely commited to purchase something that is NOT going to make you a Gaint Fatty .

I dislike the fact that it be purely a Taxation issue ..But the strength and power of the Fast food industry , makes me think there is no other way to do it ..

Plus the young are getting Fatter ..all this simply has to Change ..Then you get Fatties , who smoke as well..Arrgghh ..look at what has been created by lazziness ..

Tax , the stuff ..till it doesn't exist , self regulation sure doesn't work .Obesity , is more than a HUGE problem .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.