ERG 0.00% 0.8¢ eneco refresh ltd

TAX SELLING..Hi Bonkers, page-7

1. 1,522 Posts.
    Thanks as always Bonkers..it feels like sentiment is swinging back to ERG BUT....as you know I just dont really trust anything management says at present....and any hiccup from them could be terminally nasty.What does surprise me with the stock is the enthusiasm investors and traders seem to have for the stock when they can feel $$$$ in the air. Gut feeling I know, but they all fly on for the ride. I stated previous that ERG needs to survive tax selling first..then the dreaded August accounts for me to think about GAMBLING with them again.At the minute, Im watching, reading, waiting.....and whilst I still expect the stock to retreat substantially to June 30,I do think it will bounce back to higher levels at least for the short term before once again retreating for August financials.....with most investors not sure on what will be announced.From that point on the market will wait for the $$$ from ERG and its share price will be rated accordingly! Hows that analysis of the current and short term future for ERG Bonkers?? Thoughts from all appreciated. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.178M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 394147 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.