RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

It is normal to think the tax before the financial year finish....

1. 2,084 Posts.
    It is normal to think the tax before the financial year finish. However it could mislead the people lose more if no environment awareness. It is best you never lose and just be a tax contributor.

I never sell for tax deduction but I do believe it is time to buy at the end of June which is what I do since 2005. Winning in the market is about how to buy low and sell high. It is never a good reason if you sell just for tax deduction.

The market is still in the bloods. The signs of the recovery are more and more appear. The missing the market shooting up could cost your year trading and investment if you don't sell at the peak.

Of course all of us have to make the mind based on our own judgment even every views could be half right. Pennies are used to leverage the reward even you have to declare the loss sometimes.

I would sell all of my pennies if any or my pennies turn to be dollars for the tax benefit. However if the real time tax deduction without selling my pennies, I would try my best to understand it for my money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.