AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

taylor sands testing log results. where????, page-31

1. 603 Posts.
    Aussie,

I wouldn't call downtrend since feb this year as quick.

Most of the posters on this thread participated in both of the spp over the past twelve months and have seen upside to their investment in that time. In saying that most of the posters here have a long term positive view of the prospects AKK has for the near future with the recent capital raising, RC 's consulting role and our quality acres.

Any body who participates in forums such as hotcopper are smaller traders/investors/gamblers, by posting what some consider to be positive or negative is just an opinion of the poster and taken out of context by other posters with an oposing bias. All of our opinions are insignificant to the broader market view controlled by traders with far more money than both you and I.

My assumption of hotcopper and the like are for us as a community can discuss our interest and concerns relating to specific stocks or markets. We should be supporting each other not labelling each other this or that. Sometimes it's good practice to consider the relevance of an opposing view and use it to question your own understanding of you position and sometimes it may just open our eyes to what we can not see. As it helps to see the forest through the trees.

The concerns posted at the beginning of this thread a relevevant, they or may not be contributing to the strong down turn, along with general market sentiment.

Prophet I will email Guy by end of the day today with our concerns and relay his reply, if you do it first great, if you don't and you have further concerns post them and I will ask him.

We are all shareholders here, it's our right and responsibility to question the board. They hold our money and we expect to be informed of AKK's progression, not to have information realsed to to the market that doesn't include results expect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.