COE 0.00% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

I just can't believe that mine and EL's posts were moderated...

1. 312 Posts.
    I just can't believe that mine and EL's posts were moderated which had some actual facts relating to the company's performance all because we made joke of tony moneros name, probably cause he alerted the moderator. Yet tony gets away with calling other posters good post (pmunt) "pure rubbish". All he can talk about is the minute by minute half a cent movements and that mgmt should dilute our cash with a buyback cause cooper supposedly diluted their shares at 65 cents capital raising of 60 million. This is monero logic. They keep warning him for low content but rarely ever act upon it.

Tony there are several hundred companies you can buy on the asx or pick on for their poor performance if you enjoy that. Go on the BNB or CNP thread to bag mgmt. You don't need to hang around IN COE if you don't like the way mgmt is running it. COE posters won't miss you. Rediculous sarcarstic threads like is this goodbye to 40 forever. Lets say goodbye to Tony Monero forever. LOL

Anyway I am very happy with coopers acerage blocks especially in Tunisia. Good things take time. Not giving up on Seruway either. Also happy Mike Scott will not squander the money on gun ho projects at uneconomical prices to please Tony. Much better earning 8% interest then to pay too much for a block. I also believe management should be given credit for a great profitable 2008 year irrespective of the 2 dry holes which gave all of us a crack at a multibagger and we will have 2 to 3 more cracks next year at a multibagger with no downside risk from here in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $770.0K 3.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 391296 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 618989 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.