SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

tb long term forecast of 96 cents, page-30

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Footy

If the truth be know, after our first little altercation, I went back and made an effort to make sure that future posts were meaningful or not short on content

However, my circumstances have changed, I won't be able to spend 2-3 hours a day researching just SSN and posting it up here because a few people voted for me and now I have a heart, and people apparently expect more from a heart (as you seem to focus on)

My son doesn't know I have one, nor do any of my mates or work colleagues, and it means diddly squat. I enjoy the banter, success of my stocks (I don't need to brag about how much I hold mind you) and the rest of the forum, and it was fun again on the SSN forum, until a few weeks ago when you started this tirade and now it's all a bit arkward, for many now I suspect

However, I am not trading SSN footy for ST ins and outs, which is what you no doubt are eluding to. I've been back here for a while now, obviously you can see that, or else I might have disappeared a while ago???

It's not BS, stop saying it is. Samson will feature prominently in my SMSF in the coming week, in a sizable new shiny parcel or two, so I'm here long term.

So, two things from that.

1. Get used to it, or the next few years will be rather tedious

2. Get used to it, it not being BS will be proven when we are still no doubt arguing in 2-3 years from now.

We can get on or ignore each other which is fine with me, or we can continue to do this, and I can do this tirelessly, but people are already sick of it, which is obvious.

And there's only one person reigniting the personal attacks from a safe distance, and that's you. Stop the BS as you so nicely put it and move on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.